RMACT Fertility Program Supports Women's Expo
This weekend, September 21 & 22, RMACT will be sponsoring and supporting the first annual Southern Connecticut Women’s Exposition in Bridgeport, CT. RMACT has been pleased to sponsor the Stamford Expos for the last four years and was delighted to be included in supporting this new initiative by Connecticut Expos.
Nick Curci, President of Connecticut Expos, took some time from his pre-Expo plans to speak to me about what this Expo is about and who it’s for. Read below for his answers to my questions.
As always, if you have any questions, please post them here. The questions come directly to me and me alone. I can always answer you privately.
Please note, as a sponsor, RMACT has free tickets for the Expo. Please let us know if you would like one. Or two. Or more. We like to share! ~Lisa Rosenthal
FAQs About the Southern Connecticut Women’s Exposition
1. What should I expect if I come to the Expo? A fun filled day of shopping, entertainment, beauty, health and empowerment.
2. Is this about shopping or health? Both, but a whole lot more with free health screenings including mammograms by St. Vincent’s Health Services, meet and greet two national celebrities from Days of our Lives and WWE, free lectures on 14 women’s health related topics, free makeovers and hair touch ups by Jade Salon, drawing for 4 grand prizes, food and product samples and psychic readings.
3. Should I bring my children or my mother? Absolutely, this is an even for all ages. Great family event for grandmothers, mothers and daughters.
4. Why come to an Expo when I can find all this information online? You can’t meet celebrities, get health screenings, shop with our unique vendors, get free makeovers or attend free health lectures online.
5. How long should I plan on being there? The average person stays almost 4 hours since there is so much to do.
6. Is this a good place to find reliable information? Yes – especially health care related issues.
7. Is there any process that you use to screen the people who are exhibiting at the Expo? No screening of attendees – all are welcome.
8. I’ve been to Expos before, what makes this one different? Items unique to this expo that the Stamford event does not offer are: The celebrities, health lectures and these specific vendors.
9. What do you hope people will take away from the Expo? Answers to health concerns, a positive entertainment experience and empowerment to improve their lives with better health, information, business opportunities and confidence to improve their personal life, business and family matters.
Lisa Rosenthal's Google+